Announcing new opening arrangements and dates from January 2018 …
Being tiny, we can only supply a limited number of outlets and we aim – as far as is possible – to sell directly to our customers. We also aim to keep our beers local – within a 10-mile radius of our home in Taplow.
Brewery Open Days
Our brewery taproom & bottle-shop – the #moogBAR – will open:
- Sat 21st April – CLOSED
- Sat 5th May, 1-7pm
- Sun 6th May, 1-7pm
- Sat 19th May, 1-7pm
We are also licensed for on or off-sales by appointment between the hours of 11:00 and 20:00. Please e-mail well in advance to arrange a private event, small group visit or to collect take-away beers (subject to minimum order). We’ll do our best to accommodate your date/time preferences.
Local Beer Festivals
We currently supply a small number of local beer festivals – eg. Maidenhead, Datchet, Ascot, Egham. Sorry, we don’t have sufficient capacity to supply festivals further afield.
Here are some other places where you will find a small selection of our bottled beers:
- Keg Craft Beer Tasting Bar, Bourne End – http://kegcraftbeer.co.uk/
- Lakehouse Cafe, Taplow Lake – http://www.lakehousecafe.co.uk/
- Off The Tap bar, Maidenhead – www.offthetapbar.co.uk
- Tastes Deli, Eton High Street – www.tastesdeli.co.uk
- Old Butcher’s Wine Cellar, Cookham – www.oldbutcherswinecellar.co.uk